The magnets are on the new car (mini cooper ran out of gas traveling back and forth to Columbus!) McCartney has inventoried the T-shirts! The 2014 Little Yellow Buses have been dusted off and tuned up and are ready to….GET BRUNS BACK ON THE BUS TO COLUMBUS!
JOIN US IN A PARADE AND/OR AT A FESTIVAL!
GET A COOL TEE! (CAT NOT INCLUDED!)
Text Pat at 513-310-8953 for more info.
- May 28: Blue Ash Memorial Day Parade
- June 23: Pride Parade
- July 3: Lebanon Parade
- July 4: Northside Parade
- July 24: Norwood Parade
- Aug 4: Ridge Day Parade
- Sept 6: Harvest Home Parade
- Sept 15: Mason Heritage Parade and Festival
FAIRS & FESTIVALS:
- July 14: Sycamore Township Festival @ Bechtold Park
- July 21: Warren County Fair
- July 28 and 29: Anderson Days @ Beech Acres Park
- July 29: Soul Food and Music Fest Fountain Square
- August 3: Paddlefest Paddler’s Party for a Cause at Schmidt Recreation Complex from 5-9 pm live music, food trucks, craft beer, free parking & admission, etc.
- August 4: Paddlefest join 2,000 paddlers from 20+ states. There are still some canoe and kayaks available for rent through our website.
- August 7: College Hill Block Party Parking available at College Hill Presbyterian Church parking lot at 5742 Hamilton Ave. Event from 6:15pm to 9pm. The party itself will have food, games, bounce houses, music and more. It coincides with National Night Out, which is dedicated to promoting police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. See more about National Night Out here: https://natw.org/about. The Unity Walk is approx 1 and 2 mile walks. Arrive at the church parking lot at 5:45 to register, the walks begin at 6pm and end back at the church to kick off the party. Original Freedom Rider, Betty Daniels, will be there to kick off the walk.
- August 9: SWOEA Legislative Reception Princeton High School 100 Viking Way 45246
- August 17 through 19: My Black Family Reunion, there are a variety of events and locations visit the website for further details
- September 15: Annual Heritage Festival and Parade Mason Municipal Center Campus! The event will feature kids’ activities, carnival games, crafts, vendors, music entertainment and more! The event will begin at 10 a.m. with the annual parade followed by activities and entertainment until 4 p.m. The event is free and open to the public and is sure to include fun for all ages!
- September 21 through 23: Oktoberfest Zinzinnati 2nd and 3rd Streets Between Elm and Walnut
- June 8: AFL-CIO COPE Dinner/Westin Hotel
- June 19: Blue Ash Dems Club Picnic
- June 28: Forum on Family Separation in SW Ohio Fire Museum 315 W. Court St. 45202 7-8:30 pm
- July 16: Colerain Dems Club meeting at West Galbraith Library
- July 19: Commissioner Driehaus ‘Women & Girls Leadership’ Update Walnut Hills HS from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- July 27: Ohio School Board Association Dinner
- July 28: Black Votes Matter Brunch New Prospect Baptist Church @ 11 am
- July 31: Greater Cincinnati Dems Luncheon Presentation Blue Gibbon 1231 Tennessee Ave 45229 12:00 pm-1:15 pm
- August 9: Reading Dems Steak Fry/Koening Park 7 pm
- August 16: College Hill Dems Club 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Red Rose Pizzeria.
- August 25: Lincoln Heights Prayer Breakfast and Community Partners Day
- August 26: Twin Towers Dems Club Meet & Greet with Candidate for Congress Aftab Pureval
- August 26: Cincinnati Women’s Political Caucus Meeting celebrating 98th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage at Rapid Run Park
SBOE- RELATED MEETINGS:
- May 30: SBOE Graduation Requirements Workgroup/Columbus
- June 2: Ohio PTA Leadership Conference Remote Session
- June 5: SBOE Report Card Review Workgroup/Columbus
- June 11-12: SBOE Monthly Meeting/Columbus
- June 18: SBOE SBOE Achievement & Graduation Requirements Committee
- June 18: SBOE Report Card Review Workgroup/Columbus
- June 20: ODE HS Graduation Requirements Workgroup/Columbus
- June 28: Cincinnati Job Corp Community Relations Council
- June 29: Cinti State and Tech Prep SW Regional Center Luncheon
- July 9-10: SBOE Monthly Meeting/Columbus
- July 18: ODE HS Graduation Requirements Workgroup/Columbus
- July 18: SBOE Executive Committee Superintendent Review/Columbus
- July 27: Ohio School Board Association Dinner/Columbus
- August 10: CPS Back-to-School Kick-off/SCPA
- August 15: ODE HS Graduation Requirements Workgroup/Columbus
- August 20: Loveland School District ‘Back-to-School’ Kick-off/Loveland HS
- August 20: Wayne Local Schools Visit